|Teamsters at Los Angeles International Airport today.|
|Teamsters at Newark Airport today.|
According to the Teamsters press statement,
After a year of stalling, UAL executives broke off contract negotiations without agreeing to the pensions they had promised, and declared that 3,500 mechanics will be forced to pay an additional $300-$500 each month for their health care. The last proposal made by the company would actually have thousands of mechanics making less than they do today.
The Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA) announced that they stand “shoulder-to-shoulder in solidarity with our sisters and brothers at the Teamsters” to “demonstrate to the company it’s time to move forward together” and joined the Teamsters on the picket line. Read AFA press release here.
- A.B. Won Pat International Airport Authority, Guam (GUM)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- George Bush Intercontinental/Houston Airport (IAH)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
|Today at San Francisco International Airport.|
View more pictures here.