Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Top 10 Things Never Said by Teamsters (VIDEO)


UPDATE: We got the clip!

Our theatrical brothers and sisters from Local 817 in New York appeared on Late Night With David Letterman last night, delivering the Top Ten Things Never Said by Teamsters. We're still hunting for the actual video clip, but in the meantime we bring you the transcript: 
10. "Does anyone know how to drive stick?"
9. "Who wants a Skinnygirl Margarita?"
8. "Overtime Schovertime"
7. "Sorry I'm late -- I was up all night twerking"
6. "Have a Teamster-ific day!"
5. "I get to meet Letterman AND Anderson Cooper? Pinch me"
4. "Hey, boss, mind if I work on Labor Day?"
3. "Where can I meet a nice, burly fellow?" (Woman)
2. "Where can I meet a nice, burly fellow?" (Man)
1. "Thank YOU, Trump University"
Way to go, brothers and sisters!